IASIS Private Hospital announce additional measures towards our effort to contain the spread of the Coronavirus, always with our patients’ best interest in mind.
To avoid unnecessary inconvenience and for everyone’s health and safety, we kindly ask you to follow our staff’s instructions.
- Access to the Hospital is permitted only via the main entrance following the relevant screening.
- Visits to patients currently in the ward are not allowed.
- Under special circumstances the Management may give a permit for such visits to only one first-degree relative for a designated period of time.
- There is strictly no access permitted to the Hospital’s waiting areas to anyone other than the patients.
- There is no access permitted inside the Hospital to suppliers and couriers.
We count on everyone’s understanding and cooperation.