Here at IASIS Hospital, apart from our aim to provide quality and up-to-date healthcare services, we give great emphasis to the comfort, well being and peace-of-mind of our patients.
Our front office is open 24/7 and our staff is ready to answer all your inquiries, book your appointments and provide you with required information.
- Please book your appointment with your Specialist by telephone or email. Visit our ‘Contact’ page by clicking HERE for your convenience.
- The Hospital is covered by a General Practitioner during non-working hours and by Specialists on call 24/7.
- Our Ambulance Service is ready to respond to any emergency within the Paphos area. In case of emergency please call the Hospital and be prepared to give the following information: exact address and necessary directions, name and age of the patient, the nature of the emergency, contact name and contact telephone number.
- Our Laboratory and Radiology Departments are at your disposal for fast, efficient and effective testing, as per your Doctor’s instructions. Please consult your Doctor or our staff before scheduling your tests, in order to receive any special instructions and/or procedures you need to follow.
- Our nursing staff is ready to welcome the patients to the ward and assist them with all the necessary admission procedures and paperwork to be completed.
- Upon admission please present your Identification Card or Passport.
- Your treating Doctor and/or Insurance Company may find it necessary to obtain your past medical history. Please be prepared to give your General Practitioner’s/Family Doctor’s contact details.
- If you are scheduled for a surgical procedure please follow your Surgeon’s instructions regarding pre-operational tests and preparation.
Where applicable, the Hospital’s Administration Department handles all the paperwork and necessary procedures for direct settlement with the Insurance Companies.
We deal with your Insurance Companies so you don’t have to!
- Local Medical Insurance
The Hospital has signed agreements for direct settlement with all the major local Insurance Companies.
Once confirmation and terms of cover are received, our Billing Department makes all necessary arrangements with the Insurance Companies directly.
- International Medical Insurance
IASIS Hospital is a BUPA International Preferred Provider.
The Hospital is also part of the Provider network of several major Insurance Companies including PPP Healthcare, Exeter Friendly Society, IMG International, Allianz, etc.
- Travel Insurance
We understand the stress of taking ill in a foreign country during a holiday!
Our Administration Department has set up speedy and efficient procedures in dealing with the Assistance Companies, in order to make the process as stress-free as possible for the patients and their families.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that not all Travel Insurance policies provide cover for Private Hospital treatment. We suggest you check your policy wording policy carefully before admission in order to avoid unwanted costs.