The Centre was established in 2007 to cover the emergency response and first-degree medical care needs of the Tala area residents.
- Annual registration fee of €95 Fee covers part of the 24/7 emergency staff remuneration of the Centre.
- Membership is free of charge for children up to 12 years of age, provided their parents are members of the scheme.
- A nurse from IASIS Hospital is always available (on site between 7.00am to 7.00pm, seven days a week, including public holidays and on call during all other hours).
- GP Surgery operates Monday to Friday 9.00am to 12.30pm at the Centre.
- GP fee in NON-emergency cases is €17 (any medications and disposables used are charged extra).
- GP SURGERY
Monday to Friday
09:00 am – 12.00 pm
- Non members will be subject to full commercial rates.
- The Centre operates as non-for-profit service to the area’s residents.
For further information regarding the Centre’s operation please contact: +357 99 929434
FREE SERVICES AND BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
- Basic medical examination on registration
- EMERGENCY only home visit
DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE IASIS HOSPITAL FOR MEMBERS NOT HOLDING PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE. THESE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- One check up per year at a special price of €102
- Osteoporosis test 50% discount
- Blood tests & Radiology tests 10% discount
- Cardiology tests ECG 10% Discount
- Specialist visit at the Iasis Hospital €35
- Inpatient Treatment 10% Discount
- All prices and terms only apply upon presentation of a valid Membership Card.
HOW AND WHERE DO I JOIN THE SCHEME?
An appointment will be made with the Doctor who will conduct a brief medical examination and note your medical history. This information is required for reference should an emergency occur.
The specific location of your home will also be noted.
Subscription will be payable direct to the Medical Centre at the time of registration.
A membership card will then be issued.
Should hospital treatment be required an ambulance will be called to transport the patient to any Paphos hospital of their choice.
The ambulance will incur an additional cost